Saturday, March 14, 2009

TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design

TED is an invitation only conference for the world's most forward thinkers. I am still processing a LOT of information but the bottom line is that I'm an early adopter who is determined to become an innovator. I take my role as your Multimedia Maven seriously and it's my responsibility to help educate the masses. Please look at this video and share the link to my site and visit TED.

Once you've finished that check out the SXSW conference website and follow the notes from participants on Twitter. I didn't know anything about this conference, if I did I would be there. UGH!!!!

This video presented by a team from MIT demonstrates a beyond amazing Minority Report type of technology.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'd prefer a written Executive Summary, bereft of almost invisible ear-mounted microphones, badly lit projection screens and music-video shooting style, including the jib camera.

Life's too short to try to appreciate clouds in real-time. Squeeze the juice out of them and let me see it on my own terms.