Monday, November 17, 2008

Radio by George


Just finished doing a radio talk show with former Tennessee Titan Eddie George. We talked quite a bit about new media, social networking sites and the overall nature of virtual communication. The show should be posted on the Voice America site soon. People always ask me if I get nervous when I speak, well I had time to have a butterfly and then the conversation began. It was just really cool just to flow on various topics and now that I'll be a regular contributor, you can catch me on some Monday afternoons between 3-4 on the aforementioned website. I keep telling people, don't push, don't pull, God will let things happen in His time. Years ago, people told me to do radio. Who knows, I could have been Sybil Wilkes on the Tom Joyner Morning Show. Nah, it's so much more fun just being me.

No comments: