Thursday, March 20, 2008

Touching Base

Hello World:
I am really experiencing my mid-life reflection. It isn't a crisis as long as Christ-IS! I've been saying that for nearly a year now. It really is a meaningful phrase to be stored in the heart. It's funny how people want to borrow your ideas. Several people have said, I love that saying, I"ll use it. Well, how about compensating me when you do. The point is, I've given away so many ideas and opportunities. Now, it's time for me to step up to the plate because I am competent and I don't need anyone else to tell me that I'm not. That's the beauty of approaching the age of 40. I now have wisdom with experience. I'm a Vanderbilt educated, Harvard trained, emmy award winning, multimedia maven, journalist and educator. With nearly twenty years of professional experience and three earned degrees, one from one of the most prestigious universities in the country, I am worthy of the respect that I've earned and that I receive. Don't waste your life waiting for approval, validate yourself and move on. Read Barbara Stanny's book, The Secrets of Six Figure Women and be encouraged and empowered. Have a Blessed Easter!

No comments: